Prospects and Trends:
The U.S. is one of the largest consumers of Functional Foods in the
world. The functional foods market mainly constitutes carotenoids,
dietary fiber, fatty acids, soy phytoestrogens, and probiotics. Regular
food items such as cereals, bread, yogurts, snacks, and beverages are
converted into functional foods by fortifying them with vitamins, herbs,
or other nutrient-rich ingredients. The US Functional Foods market that
is expected to surpass USD XX million by 2023, at a CAGR between 5% and
The United States Functional Foods market features companies such as Du
Pont, Nestle S.A., Dean Foods, Royal DSM, ADM, and PepsiCo.
The report on Functional Foods market provides detailed analysis of segments in the market based on type and Health Benefits.
The United States Functional Foods Market by Type
o Fatty Acid
o Probiotic and Prebiotic
The United States Functional Foods Market by Health Benefit
o Bone Health
o Heart Health
Report provides detailed insights into
1) Market analysis for the U.S Functional Foods market, with assessments and competition analysis.
2) Factor affecting the Functional Foods market in the short run and the long run
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market
scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key
companies that can influence this market
4) Value and volume of consumption
5) Key trends and future prospects
6) Leading companies operating in Functional Foods market and their competitive position in the U.S.
7) The dealers/distributors profile provides basic information of top
10 dealers and distributors operating in United States Functional Foods
8) IGR Matrix: to position the product types
9) Market estimates up to 2023.
The report answers questions such as
1) What is the market size of Functional Foods market in the United States?
2) What are the factors that affect the growth in Functional Foods market over the forecast period?
3) What is the competitive position in the United States Functional Foods market?
4) Which are the best product areas to be invested in over the forecast period?
5) What are the opportunities in the United States Functional Foods market?
6) What are the modes of entering the United States Functional Foods market?